Tickets for Atlantis are SOLD OUT
Not to worry we still have tickets for
New Year's Eve Admiral's Ball aboard The Lexington
This New Year’s Eve, spend the last moments of 2018 partying harder than you did the whole year. We’ve planned out an excellent NYE boat party in NYC. Filled with drinks, food, dancing, and of course, breathtaking views the greatest city in the world. Hop aboard the Atlantis Yacht for an end of the year celebration like no other. Hurry, tickets to this exclusive event won’t be around forever.
Fantastic NYE Boat Party Aboard The Atlantis
The Atlantis Yacht was designed to encompass the look and feel of a private luxury yacht. This makes the Atlantis Yacht truly unique among other dinner boats and yachts. Sleek lines and modern yacht styling were the primary focus during the design and yacht building processes. Many sacrifices were made in order to achieve this goal while remaining functional as a charter yacht. Many vessels are constructed with the maximum capacity of guests as a determining factor of design. The Atlantis’ exterior design took precedence over capacity. The team at New York Cruises aspired to create the impression of a private charter yacht, but with a spacious interior design to accommodate large events.
Experience the Atlantis Neptune Menu that will include the following (Menus are subject to change):
Passed Hors d’oeuvres
- Marinated Lamb skewers w/ Yogurt Sauce (Gluten Free)
- French Brie & Pretzel Grilled Cheese’s w’ Fig Jam
- Cali Beef Sliders w/ Guacamole & Chipotle Aioli
- Tuna & Avocado Roll w/ Wasabi Aioli (Gluten Free)
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs w/ Gorgonzola Mousse
At the Buffet
- Atlantis Caesar Salad w/ Orzo, Multi Grain Croutons & Shaved Parmesan
- Freshly Baked Bread with Dinner Rolls & Butter
- Rigatoni w/Crushed Tomatoes, Olive Oil, Crushed Red Pepper & Fresh Basil
- Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken w/ Mushroom & Spinach-Gluten Free
- Pine Apple Barbeque Marinated Flank Steak
- Vegetable Lasagna
- Roasted Vegetable Medley-Gluten Free
- Wild Rice Pilaf
- Assorted Mini Cupcakes
- Assorted Mini Pastries
- Boarding: 8:00 PM
- Departs: 9:00 PM
- Returns: 1:00 AM
Disclaimer: The ship departs the dock at 9 PM sharp. Please allow plenty of travel time as Ball Drop is not responsible if you miss the boat. Fireworks display provided at the discretion of New York City (with weather permitting).
Price increase warning: New Year's Eve ticket prices often go up significantly (100% +) the closer you get to New Years Eve. Also note that many NYE Events will sell out well in advance of New Years Eve.